Join a Multi-Campus Healthcare System as the Director of OR in Sunny Arizona!
- The Director of OR is responsible for developing, executing and prioritizing unit goals, leading and directing unit staff involved in the provision of patient care, as well as managing staff performance through continuing education, effective delegation and ongoing coaching.
- Additionally, the Director assumes 24-hour responsibility, authority and accountability for staffing, management, patient care, and service operation for a department with 6 ORs and 3 additional procedure rooms.
- Ideal candidates will focus on staff retention, bring the ability to assess a room and assist in the needed areas, demonstrate a high level of visibility, and is well verse as it pertains to the different roles within the OR.
- This role will bring excellent opportunity for strategic growth.
- Must bring 7+ years’ experience as a Registered Nurse in respective Nursing specialty including 3+ years’ clinical leadership experience in related Nursing specialty.
- Current Active Arizona RN license required; ACLS and BLS certifications required.
- BSN degree required; Master’s degree preferred.
- Largest employer in the Kingman region, Kingman Regional Medical Center is a 235-bed multi-campus healthcare system that includes more than 1,800 employees, 280 physicians/allied health professionals, and 250 volunteers.
- Kingman Regional, in 2011, became one of the first hospitals in the nation to join the Mayo Clinic Care Network – giving medical providers direct access to Mayo Clinic medical expertise.
- Recognized as an innovator in rural healthcare, Kingman Regional provides a full continuum of highly technical and specialized medical services to meet the healthcare needs of the community.
- Kingman is a city along Route 66 in northwestern Arizona just under two hours southeast of Las Vegas, Nevada and under three hours from Grand Canyon National Park.
- The historic road’s role in American history is celebrated at the Route 66 Museum, set inside the Powerhouse Visitor’s Center, and this scenic community is known for its abundance of outdoor activities, family-friendly atmosphere, and low cost-of-living.
- With warm temperatures year-round and situated approximately 3,300 feet above sea level, Kingman enjoys mild summers and winters than other parts of Arizona and residents are privy to an abundance of outdoor recreational activities.