Medical Center Leadership Opportunity with Oversight for 60 FTEs
- The Interim Director will lead a medical center’s lab services, including 60 FTEs. Services include hematology, microbiology, pathology, and a future outpatient area.
- Serve as a key resource in the design of a new lab.
- Seeking a leader with a strong clinical background to understand the lab’s services and effectively lead the daily activities and overarching projects.
- LaGrange, Georgia, is a growing progressive city just 60 miles south of the world’s busiest airport, Atlanta’s Hartsfield International, and within a couple hours of major metropolitan cities. Site Selection magazine ranked LaGrange the #1 Micropolitan area in Georgia and #16 in the country.
- Home to one of the state's largest lakes, modern LaGrange has a thriving arts scene, with music, arts, and a popular downtown.
- Visitors are discovering that there is always a warm and friendly welcome and plenty to see and do in our charming towns – LaGrange (county seat), Hogansville and West Point. From lakeside cabins to brand new hotels, the perfect accommodations for every stay are conveniently located right off of Interstate 85. Popular attractions include Hills and Dales Estate, Bellevue, Explorations in Antiquity Center and Highland Marina Resort.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.