Payroll Leader Needing to Serve as Interim Manager at Health System!
- Seeking Interim Payroll Manager to oversee the payroll functions for a health system, including the short- and long-term project coordination and planning, as well as the daily operational management.
- The Interim Payroll Manager will ensure continuity of service delivery to users, implement best practices, and must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-moving environment.
- Must bring significant payroll experience.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Lagrangeville, part of the New York metropolitan area, is located in the Hudson Valley, midway between New York City and Albany and known for its vineyards, orchards, and farms.
- The city is connected to Poughkeepsie, where residents enjoy hikes along the Appalachian Trail and strolls across the “Walkway over the Hudson”, which spans the Hudson River between Poughkeepsie and Highland, New York.
- Sitting less than two hours from New York City, the area offers easy access to many of the country’s most iconic sites, including the Statue of Liberty, the Empire State Building, Central Park, Times Square and the Metropolitan Museum of Art.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!