The position of Chief Administrative Officer represents an outstanding opportunity to serve as a key member of the Watson Clinic senior leadership team, impacting the day to day operations of the Clinic.
- The Chief Administrative Officer (CAO) reports directly to the Board of Directors and works under a dyad leadership model with the Managing Partner.
- The CAO has the responsibility and accountability for sustaining the financial vitality of the Clinic while maintaining the Mission, Vision and Strategic Initiatives of Watson Clinic.
- The CAO will also take direct responsibility to maintain a culture of caring and open communication with all clinic physicians, employees, community members and referring physicians and organizations.
- Mission Statement: The Clinic medical staff shall be dedicated to the provision of comprehensive medical services of the highest quality, at a reasonable cost, while constantly striving for excellence in the best interest of patient care. This shall be accomplished within the cooperative framework of a group practice.
- Since our inception in 1941, Watson Clinic has evolved into one of the largest and most successful medical groups in the Southeast. With multiple locations spread across three counties, and over 250 physicians and providers practicing in 40 medical and surgical specialties, our community benefits profoundly from the broad expertise of our team, and the diverse primary and specialty services we offer.
- We have stayed true to the standards of excellence that have made us the medical establishment of choice in Central Florida. These standards are exemplified by our ongoing response to the needs of our community, our investments in the latest medical technology, and our continued efforts to establish a higher level of quality care and patient satisfaction.
- We continue to raise the bar by selecting physicians that are the most talented — and promising — visionaries from the finest medical schools around the world. The truest measurement of the Watson Clinic difference lies in the bright minds and compassionate spirits of our people. We hope you will choose to make Watson Clinic part of your future, as only the best and brightest physicians will be chosen to carry on the legacy of Watson Clinic.
Further information can be found at: www.watsonclinic.com
- Education: Undergraduate degree required; Masters preferred
- Experience: A minimum of ten years of physician practice management experience in a similar sized organization; strong preference given to those individuals with independent medical group experience.
This search is being led by the Executive and Physician Leadership Search Group of AMN Leadership Solutions, a division of AMN Healthcare. AMN Healthcare is the leader and innovator in total talent solutions for healthcare organizations across the nation.