Nursing Leaders Needed for Emergency Department openings nationwide!
- B.E. Smith wants you to be our next interim leadership hire for openings in Emergency Rooms across the country
- In addition to current positions listed on our B.E. Smith job board, we've created this job post to connect with nursing leaders who would like to be considered for upcoming ED roles as well
- To indicate your availability and interest, click the “Apply Now” button to submit your resume for consideration
- A recruiter will follow up with more details if your experiences are a fit and as specific needs arise. As this is an everchanging environment, we will do our best to follow up with as much information as possible to you.
- Active RN license in any state will be accepted
- MUST BE AVAILABLE TO START IMMEDIATELY
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!