New Hampshire hospital seeking an Interim Sr. Director Physician Practice Management
- The Interim Sr. Director Physician Practice Management will oversee staffing and scheduling, as well as day to day operations.
- Responsible for planning, organization, implementation, and reporting of staff and physician meetings to ensure consistent communication.
- Facilitate team building and staff motivation, as well as departmental and administrative goals.
- This position will serve as the liaison between physicians and administration.
- Focus on developing and organizing practice sites to maximize efficient space planning and to maximize the integration of professional support staff.
- Seeking an experienced leader to manage the system.
- Bachelors required; Master’s preferred.
- The often-overlooked but equally adorable hamlet of Littleton contains one of America’s best main streets, framed by the towering Whites and the Connecticut River.
- Despite Littleton’s modern touches, the restored Grist Mill, Ammonoosuc River’s covered bridge, and the Opera House stand proudly as reminders of Littleton’s small-town past.
- The White Mountains have been feeding the creative tendencies of writers, painters, and other artists for centuries, and Littleton boasts a proud artistic community. From the League of N.H. Craftsmen Gallery on Main Street and its sister Littleton Studio School to boutique shops and art galleries dotting downtown, Littleton celebrates art!
- Whether you prefer a quiet nook and a gourmet dinner or gathering around a sunny breakfast counter with friends, Littleton's myriad eateries aim to please.
- Renown as a hiker's paradise for over a century, the nearby White Mountains host innumerable modalities of escape, adventure, and recreation.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.