Experience the breathtaking scenery and clear mountain streams of New Hampshire when you take on the role of Director of Surgical Services at Littleton Regional Healthcare
- The Director of Surgical Services will be responsible for the supervision of the areas including: Surgical Services RN’s, Scheduler, Environmental Services personnel, Scrub Technicians, and Central Sterile Technicians.
- Responsibilities include nursing care team development, program planning, and monitoring of financial and human resources process improvements.
- Supports and contributes to the mission, vision, values and strategic initiatives of Littleton Regional Healthcare with a continuous focus on excellence in customer service and patient care delivery.
- Seeking an excellent leader to foster physician partnerships throughout the organization and ensure the continuation and improvement of efficiencies within the OR.
- Must bring five years’ direct clinical experience within an operating room.
- New Hampshire RN license required; CNOR certification preferred- must obtain upon hire if not already obtained.
- BSN degree required; MSN preferred.
- Littleton Regional Healthcare, located in Littleton, New Hampshire, is the leading provider of health care services in northern and central New Hampshire.
- Through its 25 bed Critical Access Hospital and ancillary services, Littleton Regional Healthcare offers 50+ specialty practice areas, generating 110M in net patient revenue.
- As a not-for-profit critical access hospital, Littleton Regional Healthcare is dedicated to improving the health and quality of life of the individuals and communities they serve in Northern New Hampshire.
- LRH publishes healthcare quality data as part of their effort to provide the community with meaningful, relevant, and easily accessible information about the quality of the services and care they provide.
- The often-overlooked but equally adorable hamlet of Littleton contains one of America’s best main streets, framed by the towering Whites and the Connecticut River.
- Despite Littleton’s modern touches, the restored Grist Mill, Ammonoosuc River’s covered bridge, and the Opera House stand proudly as reminders of Littleton’s small-town past.
- The White Mountains have been feeding the creative tendencies of writers, painters, and other artists for centuries, and Littleton boasts a proud artistic community. From the League of N.H. Craftsmen Gallery on Main Street and its sister Littleton Studio School to boutique shops and art galleries dotting downtown, Littleton celebrates art!
- Whether you prefer a quiet nook and a gourmet dinner or gathering around a sunny breakfast counter with friends, Littleton's myriad eateries aim to please.
- Renown as a hiker's paradise for over a century, the nearby White Mountains host innumerable modalities of escape, adventure, and recreation.