One of the Nation’s Most Prestigious Academic Medical Centers, Keck Hospital of USC, is Seeking a New Leader as the Director of Patient Access Center!
- Reporting to the Associate Administrator of Consumer Solutions and Access, the Director provides leadership to the Access Center with oversight for 120 FTEs.
- Drive transformative strategies and ensure patient and referring physician accessibility to Keck Medicine.
- The Director will partner closely with teams across the organization and utilize relevant data, technology, and workflows to deliver optimal and timely experiences between customers and the healthcare delivery system.
- Additional responsibility areas include developing operating and financial plans, enhanced scheduling protocols, and a robust training and quality program.
- Seeking a strong operational leader with proven success in lean management processes.
- Healthcare-related experience within Call Center/Patient Access is required. Union experience is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Master’s degree strongly preferred.
- Keck Hospital of USC is a Magnet-designated, 401-bed acute care hospital that makes up the heart of Keck Medicine of USC, the University of Southern California’s medical enterprise. Its internationally renowned physicians care for patients, teach and conduct research at the Keck School of Medicine of USC, the region’s first medical school.
- Keck Medicine of USC is one of only two university-based medical systems in the Los Angeles area, and remains a model of excellence in clinical and academic research. This academic medical institution is a leader in education and innovation featuring world-class surgeons and cutting-edge medical advances including robotics, a hybrid room, and the robust transplant program.
- Keck Medical Center of USC (which includes Keck Hospital of USC and USC Norris Cancer Hospital) was ranked No. 18 on U.S. News & World Report’s 2020-21 Best Hospitals Honor Roll and among the top three hospitals in Los Angeles and top five in California. In addition, it was listed among the nation’s Top 50 hospitals in 11 specialties.
- Los Angeles is a sprawling metropolis in southern California, with the Pacific Ocean to its West and the San Gabriel Mountains to its East.
- With its year-round Mediterranean climate, Los Angeles is the perfect place to get outside and be active - the city offers hiking trails for every level of hiker, exciting mountain biking trails, and miles of beaches offering robust waves and hidden coves.
- The city boasts thriving restaurant and bar scenes with world-famous restaurants owned by iconic chefs like Wolfgang Puck, and speakeasy-themed bars with secret entrances and passwords.
- Sunset Boulevard alone sets corporate skyscrapers next to artsy villages, with cultural marketplaces just a few miles from upscale shopping.