Interim Manager, Employee Health needed in Los Angeles Children’s Hospital
- The Interim Manager of Employee Health will offer invaluable clinical expertise to the staff, serving as a cornerstone of support for the department and providing guidance in clinical decision-making processes.
- The position will report to the Director of Human Resources, and oversee a team of nine direct reports.
- This leader will deliver clinical stability and exceptional leadership to the unit. They will streamline outdated processes and procedures, while also offering insightful analytics to guide leadership in identifying areas for improvement.
- Preferred candidates will possess recent leadership experience managing a sizable team, coupled with expertise as a nurse practitioner.
- Must be available to start within 2-3 weeks of acceptance.
- Nurse Practitioner experience is required.
- Pay Range: $160,000 -$175,000 annually.
- Final pay rate is dependent upon experience, education, training, and location.
- Los Angeles is the largest city in California by population, and the second largest city in the country by population. There are 88 incorporated cities in L.A. County. The City of Los Angeles is the largest by population and the smallest is Vernon (population 112).
- Los Angeles isn’t just one city, it’s many. With breathtaking beaches and incredible movie studios, it’s hard not to get lost in all the things you can do.
- Dining, shopping, great weather, outdoor adventures, major sporting events, everything is available.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!