Bring your expertise to Sunny California as you take on the role of Interim Clinical Manager!
- The Interim Clinical Manager- Acute Inpatient Rehab will focus on daily operations, providing excellent support for staff, and ensuring preparedness for the JC survey.
- Ideal candidates will bring previous clinical experience in Acute Inpatient Rehab, strong management experience as well as experience within smaller hospital.
- RN license required.
- Further details will be shared with qualifying candidates.
- Must be available to start within 2 weeks upon acceptance.
- The climate and easy access by rail from San Francisco made Los Gatos an early tourist destination. Today, the Town is situated within the largest metropolitan area of northern California, and is closely tied to Silicon Valley and its fast-paced economy.
- Los Gatos is in Santa Clara County and is one of the best places to live in California. Living in Los Gatos offers residents a dense suburban feel and most residents own their homes. In Los Gatos there are a lot of restaurants, coffee shops, and parks
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!