Become the Interim Director of Cyber Security with a health organization in Madison, Wisconsin
- The Interim Director of Cyber Security provides leadership and guidance related to HIPAA, regulatory standards, system configurations, and overall cyber security
- The Interim Director serves as the subject matter expert for firewalls, data centers, desktop and secure end points
- This leader is responsible for a 9 person team, with the opportunity to become an IT team leader to more than 100 staff
- Conduct a security assessment of current processes and policies, providing insight and direction for areas needing improvement
- Related experience in the insurance/health plan/payer realm is required
- Bachelor's degree required
- Madison, Wisconsin residents enjoy many attractions and activities including sporting events, art galleries, and museums, performing arts centers and great shopping and dining
- This scenic state capital is located near numerous lakes and protected parks, offering access to pristine fishing opportunities and miles of hiking and biking trails
- Take advantage of the Dane County Farmers' Market, the largest producer-only farmers' market in the country, on Saturday mornings in the summer, or free concerts performed by the Wisconsin Chamber Orchestra’s every week
- Milwaukee, Wisconsin and Chicago, Illinois are both easily accessible, offering endless entertainment options
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; 401(k) retirement plan; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!