Join one of Georgia’s premier healthcare systems as Vice President Nursing Practice and Clinical Integration with WellStar Health System in beautiful Marietta, Georgia
- The Vice President, Nursing Practice and Clinical Integration will oversee professional nursing practice and nursing operations that support the overall integration and implementation of a common approach to nursing care delivery, nursing excellence, and patient care services practices across the Wellstar system.
- Reporting directly to the Executive Vice President, Chief Nurse Executive of the system, this leader will be responsible for driving system initiatives and projects for nursing over all nine hospitals.
- This leader will bring an in-depth knowledge of nursing operations from a clinical, quality, practice, and emerging models of care perspective.
- The Vice President will partner with site CNOs and executive nursing leaders across the care continuum to assess operations effectiveness, identify opportunities for redesign and optimization of human talent, processes, and technology.
- The ideal candidate will be a highly organized influential leader, with excellent communication skills, emotional intelligence, and a collaborative leadership approach. Demonstrated project management background is highly preferred.
- Master's degree required, MSN, MBA, or MHA.
- Large complex hospital background preferred.
- Project management background preferred.
- Marietta, one of Atlanta’s largest suburbs, boasts a mild climate and an array of entertainment options like museums, live theatres, and unique restaurants.
- With easy access to Atlanta, you will be able to enjoy the suburban lifestyle with big-city amenities like professional sporting events, world-class shopping, and amusement parks.
- The National Civic League judged Marietta one of the ten best communities in the nation as a 2006 All-America City, the oldest and most respected community recognition award in the country.
- From the popular farmers market to shows or emerging and established painters and sculptors, there is entertainment around every corner.
- Wellstar Health System, the largest health system in Georgia, is known nationally for its innovative care models that are focused on quality improvement and increased access to healthcare.
- WellStar Health System’s state-of-the-art facilities include 9 hospitals, 300+ medical office locations, 9 cancer centers, 55 rehabilitation centers, 3 hospice facilities, 1 retirement village, 21 imaging centers, 15 urgent care locations, and 5 health parks.
- Nationally ranked and locally recognized for high-quality care, inclusive culture, and exceptional doctors and caregivers, WellStar Health System is one of the largest and one of the most integrated healthcare systems in Georgia.
- As a not-for-profit health system, WellStar’s passion for people extends beyond the system and into the communities served. Each year, WellStar thoughtfully reinvests in the creation of healthier communities through prevention and wellness programs and charity care for eligible patients.
- The National Association for Female Executives (NAFE) named Wellstar one of the Top 10 Nonprofit Companies for Executive Women for 2017. For the ninth year in a row, Wellstar has ranked on the Working Mother magazine’s 100 Best Companies List.