Lead Employee Health Across Ten Hospital Sites as Interim Director!
- Reporting to the CHRO, the Interim Director of Employee Health is a nurse leader with oversight to EH services across ten system hospitals.
- This leader is responsible for health assessments, promoting employee engagement, regulatory and OSHA compliance, and serving as a liaison for Employee Health issues throughout the system and community.
- Active RN license required. BSN required; Master’s preferred.
- Must have a strong background in employee health and a demonstrated ability to lead across multiple sites.
- Marietta, one of Atlanta’s largest suburbs, boasts a mild climate and an array of entertainment options including museums, live theatres, and unique, delicious restaurants.
- With easy access to Atlanta (known as the “city in a forest”), you’ll be able to enjoy the suburban lifestyle with big-city amenities like professional sporting events, world-class shopping, and a bevy amusement parks.
- With over 30 colleges and universities located in the city, Atlanta is considered a center for higher education, not to mention its diverse music scene and the largest airport in the world.
- The National Civic League judged Marietta one of the 10 best communities in the nation as a 2006 All-America City, the oldest and most-respected community recognition award in the country.
- From the popular farmers market to shows or emerging and established painters and sculptors, there is entertainment around every corner.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!