Seeking a well-seasoned leader to take on the role of Interim Director of Perioperative Services!
- The Interim Director of Perioperative Services will be responsible for the oversight of approximately 114 FTEs including 2+ direct reports.
- Ensure the stabilization of the department with current changes happening and conduct an analysis of department processes to assess needed changes as well as implement a clear strategy to ensure that best practices are followed.
- Ideal candidates will be well seasoned within the role with the ability to perform efficiently and effectively.
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s highly preferred.
- Must be available to start within 2 weeks upon acceptance.
- Marquette County, Michigan, is a playground year-round that is located on the shores of Lake Superior. There is always something new to do and places to explore in every season. Bike by Harlow Lake in the spring, swim Superior in the summer, take in a color tour in the fall, and ski Marquette Mountain in the winter.
- Home to Northern Michigan University, the city of Marquette combines a dramatic natural wonderland of shoreline, forest and hills with a vibrant cultural community, progressive education, business, and healthcare.
- Marquette has been named a “Best Small Town for Adventure” by USA Today and one of “10 Places to Go in 2020” by the Chicago Tribune. The city was also voted 1 of 50 Best U.S. Winter Vacations by Men’s Journal.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!