A healthcare organization in Melbourne, Florida is in need of a new Interim Director of Medical Surgical/Progressive Care!
- As Interim Director of Medical Surgical/Progressive Care, you will head daily operations for the unit
- The ideal Interim Leader will possess the ability to establish and support the new goals and priorities of the position as well as the new administration and strategic plans
- Must be available within a two-to-three-week timeframe
- Bachelor’s and an active Florida or Compact RN license required
- Located on Florida’s Space Coast, Melbourne offers beaches ideal for sunbathing, fishing, and snorkeling
- Historic Downtown Melbourne is packed with shopping and dining options, and the city itself is home to many annual festivals including the Independent Filmmaker’s Festival, Aviation Day, and Oktoberfest
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; 401(k) retirement plan; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!