Serve as the strategic lead behind Emergency Services when you become the new Director at Methodist Healthcare’s South Hospital
- Reporting to the CNO, the Director ensures the 44-bed Emergency Services department meets strategy, growth, and quality-related goals
- The Director will observe operations and identify areas of improvement including throughput, cost reduction, recruitment, retention, engagement, financial affairs and process improvements
- This leader is responsible for strengthening employee relations and ensuring staff are knowledgeable around how their roles impact the department as a whole
- The Director, Emergency Services should connect with staff and provide mentorship opportunities to develop leaders
- Must have experience running an Emergency Care service line
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s highly preferred
- Methodist South Hospital operates a Level III Trauma department and provides 44 emergency patient beds
- Methodist Le Bonheur Healthcare is a $1.8 B integrated, not-for-profit healthcare system based in Memphis, Tennessee offering specialized care for individuals living in the Mid-South
- Since its inception in 1918, Methodist has grown from a single hospital into a healthcare system that includes six adult hospitals, one children’s hospital, a home health agency, residential hospice, surgery and diagnostic centers, cancer treatment center, physician practices and outpatient clinics
- Rooted in the values of service, quality, integrity, teamwork, and innovation, Methodist’s culture, The Power of One, is at the heart of everything, from treating patients and partnering with families, to hiring new associates and volunteering in the community.
- Methodist has received countless awards, including being ranked nationally in eight children’s specialties and a Most Wired designation for the exceptional way the hospital uses technology to engage with patients.
- Memphis, Tennessee is a growing city that boasts a low cost of living and a bevy of recreational activities
- The birthplace of rock ‘n’ roll and the home of the blues, the city’s vibrant music scene remains strong to this day, with live music each night on Beale Street, as well as in most areas of the city
- Situated on the Mississippi River, Memphis offers an array of cultural and historical attractions and world-famous BBQ
- Home to several Fortune 500 companies, the thriving business location is a hub for most goods transportation for the Unites States