Step into an exciting career opportunity when you join Methodist University Hospital as Clinical Director, Operating Room
- The Clinical Director is a servant leader dedicated to stabilizing culture, establishing trust and driving team development for Operating Room staff
- The Clinical Director shares oversight of the 24-OR department with a peer leader, managing 100 total FTEs
- Focus on improving key metrics such as turnover times, survey scores and staff retention
- Ideal candidate will be transformational, highly motivating and team-oriented
- BSN and Master’s degree required
- Must have prior OR leadership experience
- Methodist University Hospital operates a certified primary stroke center and accredited chest pain center
- Methodist Le Bonheur Healthcare is a $1.8 B integrated, not-for-profit healthcare system based in Memphis, Tennessee offering specialized care for individuals living in the Mid-South
- Since its inception in 1918, Methodist has grown from a single hospital into a healthcare system that includes six adult hospitals, one children’s hospital, a home health agency, residential hospice, surgery and diagnostic centers, cancer treatment center, physician practices and outpatient clinics
- Rooted in the values of service, quality, integrity, teamwork, and innovation, Methodist’s culture, The Power of One, is at the heart of everything, from treating patients and partnering with families, to hiring new associates and volunteering in the community.
- Methodist has received countless awards, including being ranked nationally in eight children’s specialties and a Most Wired designation for the exceptional way the hospital uses technology to engage with patients.
- Memphis, Tennessee is a growing city that boasts a low cost of living and a bevy of recreational activities
- The birthplace of rock ‘n’ roll and the home of the blues, the city’s vibrant music scene remains strong to this day, with live music each night on Beale Street, as well as in most areas of the city
- Situated on the Mississippi River, Memphis offers an array of cultural and historical attractions and world-famous BBQ
- Home to several Fortune 500 companies, the thriving business location is a hub for most goods transportation for the Unites States