A University Hospital in Memphis is looking for an Interim Clinical Director of Transplant Services to join their team
- The Interim Clinical Director of Transplant Services is responsible for the oversight and day-to-day operations of the department supporting 36 beds; a 12 bed Transplant ICU and a 24 bed Med/Surg Step Down unit.
- This leader will oversee a team of 29 FTEs who care for patients with liver, pancreas and kidney transplants as well as living organ transplant and transplant research.
- This leader will work to maintain current department operations, including quality metrics and goals. They will also focus on patient and staff satisfaction and engagement initiatives.
- Ideal candidates will be collaborative, visible, experienced leaders with excellent communication and relationship building skills. Prior experience working in transplant will be critical.
- Must be available to start within 2-3 weeks of acceptance.
- BSN required; MSN preferred.
- Active TN RN license or compact state required.
- Academic Medical Center experience required.
- Memphis, Tennessee, is a growing city that boasts a low cost of living and a bevy of recreational activities.
- The birthplace of rock ‘n’ roll and the home of the blues, the city’s vibrant music scene remains strong to this day, with live music each night on Beale Street, as well as in most areas of the city.
- Situated on the Mississippi River, Memphis offers an array of cultural and historical attractions and world-famous BBQ.
- Home to several Fortune 500 companies, the thriving business location is a hub for most goods transportation for the Unites States.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.