High Level Clinical Hospice Director needed to lead operations in the opening of a new Hospice Program
- Reporting to CEO, this leader will be a member of the Senior Leadership team within an established home health care company.
- This leader will be responsible for hiring the team of individuals to support hospice operations.
- This leader will work in collaboration with other members of senior leadership to standup hospice operations for the organization.
- This position does require the Senior leader to be onsite in order to support Hospice day-to-day functions.
- The ideal candidate will be a subject matter expert in hospice, and have a nursing leadership background. Must be the type of individual who has an entrepreneurial mindset and isn’t afraid to roll up their sleeves and participate in the day-to-day activities.
- BSN degree required; Masters preferred. Active RN license required.