Serve as a peer Interim OR Manager for a large department, with 200 employees and 20 Operating Rooms
- The Interim Operating Room Manager focuses on patient flow, staffing and standardization of the department, spanning three locations
- Support the current Manager in overseeing roughly 200 employees
- Scope includes Pre-Op, PACU, Preadmission testing, GI and Scheduling and support to 20 Operating Rooms
- The Interim is responsible for Joint Commission readiness and influences change within staff
- Must be familiar with leading in a union environment
- RN with previous OR/surgery leadership experience required
- As the largest city in Minnesota, Minneapolis is a city with an abundance of entertainment options – shopping at the Mall of America, shows at the Tony Award-winning Guthrie Theater, and exploring world-class museums like the Walker Art Center, hailed by Newsweek as “possibly the best contemporary art museum in the country”
- Voted the “Healthiest City in America”, Minneapolis is proud of its 197 parks and nearly 200 miles of paths winding through the metro
- Being part of the Land of 10,000 Lakes, Minneapolis has 22 lakes in the metropolitan area alone – making it the ideal location for those who enjoy spending time on the water
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!