Become Interim Executive Director for Hospice Foundation in Washington
- The Interim Executive Director of Hospice Foundation will be responsible for the organization’s consistent achievement of its missions to fund expert and compassionate hospice care.
- Focus on the overall strategic direction, finances, leadership, and management of the department while ensuring best practices in all aspects of the program management including establishing and implementing an infrastructure to grow a multimillion-dollar budget.
- This position works closely with the Hospice management, operations board, and other leadership.
- Ideal candidate will bring eight to ten years of healthcare fundraising experience with strong financial skills.
- Bachelor’s degree required; Masters preferred.
- Mount Vernon is located between the Puget Sound and Cascade Mountains in northwestern Washington. Delightful wineries showcase the bounty of the region's vineyards, crafting wines and hard ciders from Pacific Northwest grapes and fruits.
- The growing city offering scenic views, a mild climate, close proximity to the ocean, and an array of cultural and historical attractions. Its historic downtown has seen extensive revitalization in recent years, including its renovated riverwalk coupled with numerous small businesses and attractions.
- Located only 60 miles north of Seattle, Mount Vernon has easy access to “The Emerald City’s” world-class shopping, restaurants and professional sports teams.
- Mount Vernon is a major civic center of the beautiful Skagit Valley, known around the world for its gorgeous annual tulip blooms and delicious Pacific Northwest wineries. The city, which has previously been ranked as America's top small city, is best known as the home of the annual Skagit Valley Tulip Festival, which attracts over half a million visitors to the region each April for spectacular flower displays and family-friendly events.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.