Become the New Interim MSO Director at a New Jersey Medical Center!
- The Interim MSO Director is responsible for the planning, growth, and operational management of the Business Office operations related to the Inspira Medical Group provider network, Urgent Care, Occupational Health as well as management services to community physicians.
- Responsible for maintaining and enhancing patient and customer service satisfaction survey scores while additionally achieving budget, organization and personal fiscal year goals.
- Ideal candidates will bring Enterprise PMS and EMR experience, previous financial and/or revenue cycle experience within a Medical Practice Group, as well as Cerner and/or EPIC experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree or minimum of ten years in health care in Business Office Operations/Revenue Cycle Management.
- Must be available to start within two weeks upon acceptance.
- Indulge your taste buds from nine of South Jersey’s finest wineries along the Two Bridges Wine Trail. Situated between the Delaware Memorial and Commodore Barry Bridges, this self-guided wine trail takes visitors on a tour featuring world-class wines, one-of-a-kind vineyard views, and unique local attractions.
- Shop local at the outdoor SoHa Spring Fling Market. Every Saturday from March 6th-April 24th, shop from local artists and makers and enjoy delicious gourmet treats (there are even special treats for your pups!).
- Explore, experience, and create at WheatonArts. Reopening for the season April 2nd, this internationally acclaimed arts community features the renowned Museum of American Glass with the world’s largest hand-blown glass bottle, artist demonstrations, special events, exhibitions, educational programs, performances, and more.
- Hike through one of South Jersey’s trails. If you’re looking for some new outdoor vistas to explore, hiking can be an ideal escape from your everyday routine. Whether you are new to hiking or a seasoned veteran, they’ve got the trail for you!
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!