Join a hospital near Philadelphia as the Interim Director of Ambulatory Surgery!
- The Interim Director of Ambulatory Surgery will be responsible for the oversight and day-to-day operations of the outpatient ambulatory surgery center.
- This role will report to the Senior Vice President (SVP), Surgical Services and work closely with the SVP and senior leadership to ensure smooth daily operations. This leader will oversee a team of 16 FTE's.
- This position will be expected to assume full accountability for the overall planning, organization, direction, coordination and evaluation of the surgery center. This will include oversight of financial management, inventory management, human resource management, quality improvement, staff development and communication.
- The ideal candidate will be someone who has previous clinical operations experience, possess oversight and authority for administrative and leadership functions. Cerner software experience is a plus.
- BSN required, Masters preferred; NJ RN License preferred.
- Must be available to start within two weeks of acceptance.
- Mullica Hill, New Jersey is a quiet township just 30 minutes from the Philadelphia downtown area
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania’s largest city, is home to a number of historical sites such as Independence National Historic Park, Independence Hall, and the Liberty Bell, all related to the founding of the United States.
- The city is full of museums, music, and an abundance of food options; not to mention, a storied professional sports scene that includes the 76ers, the Phillies, the Eagles, and the Flyers.
- Higher education is a big deal in Philadelphia, being one of the founding members of the Association of American Universities, and housing the University of Pennsylvania (arguably the oldest university in the country).
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.