Join Nashville General Hospital as Chief Marketing Officer!
- The Chief Marketing Officer will guide all marketing campaigns, balancing and executing the organization’s goals and results in alignment with the strategic plan.
- As Chief Marketing Officer, you will head data-oriented marketing operations for a hospital focused on evidence-based best practices.
- The ideal leader will possess a background in healthcare and experience leading marketing teams; being a self-starter with the ability to execute on a strategic vision is also highly preferred.
- A bachelor’s degree and ten years of progressive marketing leadership experience are highly preferred.
- Please apply through our website at www.besmith.com
- Nashville General Hospital (NGH) is Nashville’s original community- based hospital. Joint Commission accredited, NGH readily accommodates a wide range of needs from emergency services and acute care to ancillary and ambulatory services.
- The 150-bed hospital is clinically and academically affiliated with Meharry Medical College.
- The hospital is committed to quality, providing an array of sophisticated healthcare services with state-of-the-art technology and is currently using the Baldridge framework for performance excellence.
- Nashville is the capital and most populous city of the U.S. state of Tennessee, ranking #24 in the U.S. population.
- Nashville, one of the finest cities of the South, offers world-class entertainment including incomparable live music, great food, and a plethora of shopping.
- Nashville is home to Vanderbilt University and offers year-round cultural and music festivals and annual celebrations.
- The city is also home to the Tennessee Titans professional football team, the Nashville Predators professional ice hockey team and several prominent Civil War battleground sites are within close proximity to the city.