Head to Nashville, Tennessee for exciting career opportunities in a rapidly growing city, such as the Director of Perioperative Services at Nashville General Hospital
- Reporting to the hospital CNO, the Director of Perioperative Services is responsible for 7 ORs and 33 FTEs across multiple areas including Operating Room, Same Day Surgery, PACU, Endoscopy and Sterile Processing
- The ideal candidate will be a mission-driven, community-focused servant leader with the ability to mentor managers, connect staff and partner with physicians
- Key goals for the Director are to enhance the scheduling system to promote efficiency, drive accountability throughout the service line and increase metrics like first case on-time starts, utilization and overall volume
- Minimum BSN required; must possess or obtain Master’s degree within one year of hire
- Nashville General Hospital (NGH) is Nashville’s original community- based hospital. Joint Commission accredited, NGH readily accommodates a wide range of needs from emergency services and acute care to ancillary and ambulatory services.
- The 150-bed hospital is clinically and academically affiliated with Meharry Medical College.
- The hospital is committed to quality, providing an array of sophisticated healthcare services with state-of-the-art technology and is currently using the Baldridge framework for performance excellence.
- Nashville is the capital and most populous city of the U.S. state of Tennessee, ranking #24 in the U.S. population.
- Nashville, one of the finest cities of the South, offers world-class entertainment including incomparable live music, great food, and a plethora of shopping.
- Nashville is home to Vanderbilt University and offers year-round cultural and music festivals and annual celebrations.
- The city is also home to the Tennessee Titans professional football team, the Nashville Predators professional ice hockey team and several prominent Civil War battleground sites are within close proximity to the city.