Waveny LifeCare Network, an award-winning nonprofit organization in the affluent County of Fairfield, Connecticut, is seeking their next Executive Director of Home Care!
- The Executive Director, Home Care, will be responsible for managing and directing all operations including the planning and implementation of strategies within the Visiting Nurse division within Waveny LifeCare Network.
- Reporting to the Vice President of the Home Care Division and the Network’s CEO, the Executive Director will oversee approximately 127 FTEs throughout the organization including four direct reports while focusing on the stratification, development, and implementation of program proposals, operational efficiencies and productivity, and both short-and-long-term growth plans to ensure continuous deliverance of 5-star patient care.
- The Executive Director will be responsible for staffing strategies/efforts including recruiting, hiring, assessments, and ensuring that the division is appropriately staffed at all times. This will also include analyzing staff deficiencies and implementing strategies to improve overall performance, productivity, and growth throughout the division.
- This leader will closely monitor industry trends and growth patterns to effectively ensure the accuracy of publicly reported information as it pertains to the alignment of both state and federal compliance and regulatory requirements throughout the industry.
- The Executive Director will collaborate closely with hospital discharge planners, local physicians, business administrators, financial leaders, human resources, and support partners to ensure that caregivers, product lines, and operational performance is aligned with implemented quality care deliverables.
- Seeking a skilled and highly knowledgeable leader that will ensure the values, mission, and goals of the Waveny LifeCare Network are continuously adhered to while positively contributing to the culture of the organization by prioritizing communication, collaboration, operational efficiencies, staff productivity, and a growth-mindset.
- Master’s degree in public health or administration and/or Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) with active RN license is required.
- A minimum of 5+ years of supervisory and/or administrative experience within a Medicare certified home health facility is required.
- Proven ability in maintaining optimal staff productivity and efficient operations combines with high quality rankings is required.
- Founded in 1975, Waveny LifeCare Network is a nonprofit organization that provides award-winning personalized care for almost 1,000 patients and clients per day of all ages needing physical, occupational, and speech therapy, nursing care, and hospice care throughout their community and surrounding areas.
- Waveny LifeCare Network provides a wide variety of services in twenty-two distinctive service lines including independent active adult retirement living, assisted living and memory care, inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation, skilled nursing, home health, palliative & hospice care, and community outreach services.
- Focused on their mission of delivering compassionate and flexible healthcare options for their patients, Waveny most recently received the State’s prestigious Spirit of Innovation Award in honor of their Telemedicine Services Program used throughout their short-term rehabilitation and home care division; and, in 022 the State’s Social Accountability Award in honor of its nursing school.
- Waveny LifeCare Network is passionate about providing the highest quality of care and value, and devotes themselves to focusing on innovation, excellence, collaboration, staff education and communication, community, and its responsibility to ensure the continued growth and innovation of the organization to better help their stakeholders.
- Wilton, Connecticut, is home to the Network’s home care, hospice, telemedicine, and community division. Wilton is in Fairfield County and is only a one-hour train ride from New York City. Wilton is mostly known for their wide range of architecture that has contributed to historic New England colonials and farms.
- Wilton’s adjacent community, New Canaan, Connecticut is home to the Waveny LifeCare Network and displays many historical museums to showcase their historic contributions including The Glass House, The Hanford-Silliman House, and the New Cannan Museum & Historical Society. It is also home to a wide variety of historic farms and nature centers including Grace Farms, Waveny Park, and the New Canaan Nature Center.
- If you’re seeking a day of shopping followed by an extraordinary meal, the New Cannan Town Center is for you. It boasts a vibrant and walkable downtown area that includes a mix of 5-star restaurants, fashion boutiques, local shops, and cinemas.
- When it comes to culinary arts, there’s something for everyone. New Cannan offers a wide variety of dining options ranging from local diners to 5-star restaurants. Elm Restaurant offers fine-dining American cuisine, while Pesca Peruvian Bistro offers Peruvian and Latin dishes. If you’re in the mood for Italian food, try out Locali or Cava Wine Bar & Restaurant.
- New Canaan Public Schools is known as a top-rated public school district and caters to children ranging from PK through K-12. For higher education, New Canaan is only a 45-minute drive from New Haven, Connecticut, which is home to Yale University.