New Vice President Opportunity with Leadership for Multiple Units
- The Interim Vice President, Patient Care Services will provide oversight to all Heart and Vascular procedural labs, the Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit, Stepdown Units, and system-wide specialty infusion suites and vascular access teams.
- Focus on staff retention and development, process improvement initiatives, physician engagement, and regulatory compliance.
- Seeking an operational strong leader with significant leadership experience related to Heart and Vascular services, preferably in a matrixed environment.
- BSN and Master’s degree required.
- Active Delaware or Compact RN license required.
- Newark, Delaware, is a city located less than thirty minutes from Wilmington and two hours from both Washington, DC, and New York City. Wilmington and the Brandywine Valley area offers a thriving culture, arts, food, and music scene.
- It’s known for its green spaces, like Rittenhouse Park, with its trout-filled creek. On the outskirts, White Clay Creek State Park has miles of forest trails, plus a late-1700s mansion on the estate of Judge Morris. A path circling Newark Reservoir offers city views. The University Museums at the University of Delaware include collections of art, plus the Mineralogical Museum.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.