Seeking a charismatic leader to join community-centered North Country Hospital in charming Newport, Vermont as Director of Revenue Cycle!
- The Director of Revenue Cycle will oversee all daily management and Revenue Cycle operations of North Country Hospital, responsible for managing all aspects of facilities coding, accounting, payer contracts, in addition to conducting an analysis of current processes and procedures, in order to identify improvement strategies and recommendations.
- This leader will work collaboratively with managers of PA and HIM departments to implement and maintain programs and standards to establish annual department goals.
- Reporting directly to the Chief Financial Officer, this Director will encourage collaboration by providing shared vision leadership and will focus highly on creating effective working relationships with executive leaders.
- Will be accountable for ensuring effective fiscal management including monitoring, logistics, and reporting on additional oversight for all areas of revenue management.
- Seeking a decisive leader to implement structural changes to support continuous growth, as well as maintain a positive working environment to support the close-knit community that has been built by current/long term staff members.
- Ideal candidates will bring expertise in accounting or related field, with a minimum of five years supervisory experience or certification in Medical Billing with five years Medical Billing supervisory experience, Coding certification preferred.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Healthcare experience is required.
- North Country Hospital is where compassionate professionals, sophisticated technology, and quality care come together for patients’ well-being, in all stages of life. A natural healing environment, North Country Hospital is located on 30 acres near an international lake and some of Vermont’s green mountains. It offers convenient care to the 27,000 residents in Orleans and North Essex County, as well as visitors who travel to enjoy the area’s recreational resources.
- In its 100 years, the medical campus has grown to include a surgical suite, obstetrics, and gynecology division, 24-hour emergency department, pediatrics ward, an intensive care unit, Medical/Surgical floor, and branches for dialysis, orthopedics and sleep disorders, as well as areas for radiology, laboratory, and physical therapy. In addition, services are provided at four rural health clinics.
- The hospital meets the highest medical standards and is a DNV-accredited provider for the Medicaid and Medicare programs.
- As a private, non-profit community hospital, North Country is governed by volunteer members of the community serving on its Board of Trustees. Community is at the core of North Country Hospital’s existence and its commitment to partnering with others to provide the education and programs necessary to empower everyone to attain and maintain a healthy life.
- Newport, Vermont, is a delightful city, surrounding the southern banks of Lake Memphremagog – a glacial lake spanning from Newport into Quebec, Canada; perfect for boating, fishing, and enjoying the breathtaking mountain views.
- The town is an undisturbed paradise for natural beauty and Newport is rich with picturesque farms and landscapes. Newport is a charming tourist town with specialty shops, boutiques, cafes, and restaurants.
- Newport’s lake vibes, historic architecture and unique local businesses give the downtown its charm, along with farm-to-table options sourced from local farms.
- Visit the shops on Main Street, enjoy summer concerts on the waterfront, stroll through parks and enjoy beautiful sunsets over the lake, or sail to Canada for dinner.
- The city sits 20 minutes from the Canadian border and Jay Peak, a popular skiing destination, and is just two hours from the center of Montreal.