Primarily Remote Opportunity for an Entrepreneurial Leader to Build a Home Care Business for an Established Senior Living Company
- The Director, Home Care Operations will develop and grow the home care service line for a large, public senior living company.
- Reporting to the organization’s Senior Vice President of Strategy and Transformation, the Director is a key leader for the organization and serves as the home care representative to various stakeholders.
- Responsible for the service line’s daily operations, including budgeting, fiscal management, planning, regulatory compliance, client satisfaction, quality metrics, and following relevant industry and community trends.
- Oversee staff and caregiver recruitment, hiring, training, and evaluation.
- Seeking a strategic and operationally-minded leader to implement, measure, and manage standardized processes and procedures that will drive the highest quality of client care, align with organizational priorities, and scale the home care service line.
- Must bring 7+ years of healthcare leadership experience, including financial and employee management.
- Ideal candidates will bring entrepreneurial strengths, business acumen, and demonstrated success in marketing and developing a business, preferably working on a similar project as this role.
- The Director will work primarily remote and must be based out of the Northeast region. Regular travel (roughly 50%) is expected.
- At this time, the organization remains confidential. Interested candidates are asked to apply, and further details will be shared with qualified applicants.