A Virginia healthcare organization is seeking their next Interim Manager, Patient Care Services for Hospice!
- The Interim Manager, Patient Care Services for Hospice, will be responsible for the day-to-day operations within the home-based hospice system while overseeing approximately 80+ FTEs.
- This leader will focus on departmental initiatives including staffing, scheduling, and leading interdisciplinary groups while improving overall performance rates.
- Ideal candidates will bring extensive knowledge pertaining to home care patient eligibility, rules, and regulations in addition to local, state, and federal compliance policies.
- Must be available to start within 2-3 weeks of acceptance.
- BSN degree is required.
- Active compact RN license is required.
- BLS with AHA and/or Red Cross is required.
- Healthcare experience is required.
- Norfolk, Virginia (Sentara headquarters) sits along the Chesapeake Bay, with seven miles of beaches! Visitors can enjoy strolling along the sandy shores hunting for shells or getting out on the water in one of the many Harbor Cruises that offer stunning views of the city.
- Travel + Leisure voted Norfolk one of America’s Favorite Places for 2016, and one of the Top 50 Places to Travel in 2017.
- Norfolk is home to the world’s largest naval base and the North American Headquarters for NATO (North Atlantic Trade Organization).
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.