Introduce improvements as the Interim Director of Patient Care Services for a hospital Emergency Department near New York City
- The Interim Director of Patient Care Services for the Emergency Department will stabilize the unit and support staff
- Improve relationships with physicians and nursing staff to identify strategies for improvements to patient care, staffing and efficiency
- Scope includes ED with 55,000 annual visits, 50 employees and 80+ patients daily
- The Norwalk shoreline provides access to some of Connecticut's best boating, public beaches, lighthouses, protected islands and marinas
- Located less than an hour from New York City, Norwalk is a unique destination with stunning sunsets, a diverse culture and first-class restaurants
- The city attracts more than 750,000 visitors per year with top events like the SoNo Arts Festival, Oyster Festival and the In-Water Boat Show
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!