Surround yourself with the beauty of mountains, and Wine Country in this unique opportunity to become the new Chief Executive Officer for critical access hospital, Odessa Memorial Healthcare Center.
- The Chief Executive Officer (CEO) serves as an engaging and dynamic resource for staff, providers, and patients of Odessa Memorial Healthcare Center, a 25-bed critical access hospital in Odessa, Washington.
- The Chief Executive Officer will continue to engage in a shared services model, developing a coalition with other rural health organizations to support greater accessibility of healthcare services.
- The CEO provides mentoring and leadership to hospital management, overseeing 11 direct reports.
- Prioritize organizational growth through the addition of CT services and introducing innovative nursing recruitment strategies.
- Must have bachelor's degree and previous leadership experience in a critical access hospital or rural health facility.
- Background in philanthropy or foundation development preferred.
- EMS ownership experience preferred.
- Long-term care experience is ideal.
- Odessa Memorial Healthcare Center is a 25-bed critical access hospital and founding member of the Grand Columbia Health Alliance.
- The hospital features a 24-hour Level V Emergency Room, modern heliport, impressive swing bed program, telehealth services, and a dedicated long-term care facility.
- Odessa Memorial Healthcare Center provides residents and visitors to Odessa, WA, with premium healthcare.
- At Odessa Memorial Healthcare Center, the simple mission and goal is to provide compassionate, quality healthcare to the community.
- Odessa, Washington, has a small local population of 861 residents, making it an ideal area for families seeking a tight-knit, neighborly community.
- Primarily an agricultural area, Odessa features stunning outdoor landscapes including mountains, golf courses, lakes, and rolling hills.
- Located within 60 miles of Spokane, you’ll be just a short drive from a regional airport and less than an hour from Moses Lake, Lake Chelan, and Washington’s Wine Country.
- A variety of unique and spectacular activities await. The Odessa Opera invites you to the boundless universe of exquisite beauty of vocal art, and Deribasovskaya Street is a step back in time to a cobblestone street lined with cafes, shops, and performers.