Join an Academic Medical Center and large health system as the next Director of Nursing
- The Director of Nursing will be responsible for the operational leadership and direction of Home Hospice, Hospice House, and Home Healthcare departments.
- Focusing on performance planning and improvement, clinical quality, fiscal responsibility, to meet organizational goals and patient and employee satisfaction.
- This role will collaborate with organizational and department Performance Improvement staff to develop standards and methods of measurement of Agencies’ activities.
- Facilitates care transformation to focus on patient centric care models with patient outcomes at the forefront of the measurement system.
- Monitors and evaluates governmental programs, such as ACO, MSSP, Bundles.
- Ensures the health system is positioned to maximize opportunities and advocates for similar opportunities within the commercial payer market.
- Seeking a knowledgeable leader in home health and hospice.
- Active Kansas RN license or Compact license; BSN required.
- Five years of healthcare experience required.
- Five to ten years preferred.
- Must have agency experience.
- Olathe Health System, an independent and locally owned healthcare system, serves four counties through Olathe Medical Center, Miami County Medical Center, 35 family care and specialty clinics and a roster of more than 350 physicians and 2500 employees.
- Olathe Medical Services, Inc., the employed physician division, is comprised of nearly 200 primary care and specialty providers.
- Olathe Medical Center sits on 250 acres, making it one of the largest hospital campuses in the Midwest.
- Olathe Medical Center, a 300-bed general acute care facility which is recognized for its wide range of specialty care, cutting-edge technology and a dedicated medical staff with an excellent reputation,
- Olathe Health Physicians, include freestanding primary and specialty clinics that focus on quality, patient-centered care.
- Kansas City is a booming area, known for its barbecue, jazz, heritage, and fountains.
- The city has several distinguished neighborhoods, each with its own rich history, such as: one of America’s largest public farmers’ markets located in the River Market District, the cradle of a distinctive form of jazz in the 18th and Vine District, and the Spanish-styled architecture and upscale shops of the Country Club Plaza.
- Kansas City is also home to Royals baseball, Chiefs football, and Sporting KC soccer.