Join an Orange County, CA hospital as the New Interim Manager, Operations – Cardiology!
- Reporting to the Chief Administrator, this leader will serve as manager for daily operations and business demands including scheduling, quality care delivery, efficiency, staffing needs, and physician relationships.
- In this role, the Interim Manager, Operations - Cardiology will drive strategy and customer engagement.
- Must have cardiology practice experience within a large medical group, ideally with multi-site responsibility.
- Seeking a business-oriented leader with significant background in all areas of cardiac care including inpatient, outpatient, non-invasive, procedural, cath lab.
- Bachelor’s Degree and Cardiology experience required.
- Must be available to start within two weeks upon acceptance.
- With its year-round Mediterranean climate, the Orange County area is the perfect place to get outside and be active – the city offers hiking trails for every level of hiker, exciting mountain biking trails, and miles of beaches offering robust waves and hidden coves.
- With more than three-million residents, Orange County is located about 1.5 hours outside the Los Angeles metropolitan area and includes its largest cities of Anaheim, Santa Ana, and Irvine.
- Orange County is home to Disneyland Resort and is well known for Newport, Laguna, and Huntington Beaches and Crystal Cove State Park, offering miles of Pacific coastline and inland canyons.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements.Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license mapfor details!