Level I Trauma Center seeks well-rounded Interim PACU Manager to manage high volume post-operative care services in Orlando
- The Interim PACU Manager is responsible for staffing, operations and overall patient care experience of the Post-Anesthesia Care Unit
- Drive the flow of the OR beyond direct PACU oversight, while partnering with the hospital on staff retention plans
- The Interim Manager will work with clinical staff across 24 inpatient ORs, 6 outpatient ORs and endoscopy with added complexity of cancer, critical care, open heart, stroke and ortho cases
- Responsible for 60 - 80 FTEs
- Must have active RN license plus significant PACU or surgical operations leadership experience
- Must possess or obtain FL RN license
- Demonstrated ability to work in a complex fast-paced, high-volume department
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Orlando is home to the global sensation known as Walt Disney World, a family-friendly theme park designed to bring magic and wonder to visitors of all ages
- Living here is like a year-round vacation; locals enjoy a booming nightlife, diverse cuisine, top-notch shopping, natural beauty and entertainment for both thrill seekers and chill seekers
- You can enjoy dazzling culture, arts and theatrical performances such as Cirque du Soleil, the Blue Man Group, and museums in the refined community of Winter Park
- U.S. News & World Report listed Orlando as #63 among Best Places to Live and #36 for Best Places to Retire
- Dive into fun with a number of recreational activities including paddle boarding, hot air ballooning, swimming with manatees, jet skiing or sky diving
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!