Seeking a dedicated leader to serve as Chief Executive Officer for Owensboro Health, a health system nationally recognized for quality and innovation.
- The CEO has the responsibility and accountability for sustaining the vitality of the Mission, Vision and Strategic Initiatives of Owensboro Health (OH).
- The CEO will also take direct responsibility to maintain a culture of caring and open communication with all employees, community members, referring organizations and medical staff.
- Owensboro Health is a not for profit 501c3 organization serving more than 400,000 in Western Kentucky and Southern Indiana.
- With a centrally located 477 bed referral hospital and soon to be 2 community hospitals housing more than 30 specialties, three outpatient Healthplex locations and the Healthpark, a 110,000-square foot medical-based health and fitness center, Owensboro Health offers regional patients numerous ways to access and benefit from advanced care.
- Owensboro Health is the largest employer in Owensboro and the largest employer west of Louisville, KY.
- Master’s Degree in Business or Health Administration
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in Health Administration, including at least 5 years in a senior leadership position of a comparably sized organization.
- Fellow, American College of Healthcare Executives (FACHE)
This search is being led by the Executive and Physician Leadership Search Group of AMN Leadership Solutions, a division of AMN Healthcare. AMN Healthcare is the leader and innovator in total talent solutions for healthcare organizations across the nation.