Invest in a Close-Knit Community a Couple Hours from Nashville and Memphis as its New Chief Nursing Officer
- The Chief Nursing Officer serves on the medical center’s leadership team with oversight for all inpatient and outpatient nursing services.
- Direct reports include nursing directors of critical care, emergency room, medical/surgical, pediatrics, surgical services, maternal newborn, and psychiatric, as well as leadership for infection control, staff development, and house supervisor.
- Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the Chief Nursing Officer will be a key leader in new service line development and driving operational efficiencies and process improvements.
- Seeking a Chief Nursing Officer with strong relational-skills to engage across the organization and within the community, as well as prioritize team-building and mentoring nursing leadership and staff.
- Additional responsibility areas include budget and policy development for all nursing units, regulatory compliance, and quality outcomes.
- Nursing leadership experience related to rural healthcare is preferred.
- Active RN license and Master’s degree required.
- Henry County Medical Center is a progressive, integrated health care organization committed to serving the health care needs of Henry County and the adjoining region.
- The hospital is comprised of 142-beds that provide residential care alongside a Plumley Rehabilitation Unit. Additionally, it contains an Emergency Medical Service, an off-site Center for Wellness & Rehabilitation, a Home Health and Hospice service, along with a variety of outpatient services as well as inpatient care that serve Henry and the surrounding counties.
- Henry County Medical Center is a county-owned and operated, nonprofit institution affiliated with the Tennessee Hospital Association. Yearly, The Paris and Henry County Healthcare Foundation holds fundraisers to support medical needs in the community.
- Paris, Tennessee, is in Henry County, which is near the popular larger cities of Memphis and Nashville. In addition to its small-town charm, Paris offers all the accessibility and flair of one of the bigger cities.
- The city has a large tourist base with Historic Downtown Paris, Paris Landing State Park and Land Between the Lakes National Recreation Center on Kentucky Lake drawing 1.25 million visitors a year.
- Downtown Paris delightfully blends two centuries of community history and architecture with current trends in retail and dining. For more active interests, the Paris Landing State Park offers a variety of outdoor activities for all to participate in from camping, boating, hiking, and the popular hobby of bird watching.
- The Paris Independent School District ranks in the top 300 best school districts in the country and offers a number of after-school activities that children of all ages can participate in.