Interim Department Manager of Case Management Opportunity!
- As Interim Department Manager of Case Management, you will head daily operations for the department.
- The ideal leader will be a clinically strong case management leader.
- Must be immediately available.
- Active California RN license is required.
- Pasadena, California lies slightly northeast of downtown Los Angeles, only twelve miles away.
- Despite being home to the Tournament of Roses Parade and the Rose Bowl, Pasadena is more than just a football town; residents frequent attractions like Pasadena Museum of California Art or Eaton Canyon Natural Park.
- The Greater Los Angeles Area is a sprawling metropolis in southern California, with the Pacific Ocean to its West and the San Gabriel Mountains to its East.
- With a year-round Mediterranean climate, L.A. is the perfect place to get outside and be active – the city offers hiking trails for all levels, exciting mountain biking routes and miles of beaches featuring robust waves, great for surfing.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; 401(k) retirement plan; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!