Bring your expertise to the “City of Brotherly Love” and serve as the Senior Director of Marketing at Fox Chase Cancer Center, part of the Temple University Health System.
- The Senior Director of Marketing leads day-to-day marketing functions for Fox Chase Cancer Center (part of the Temple University Health System) to support its mission and business objectives as well as provides marketing and business strategy and consultation to senior leadership.
- Lead the current team through efficient and effective practices to increase market shares and growth objectives regionally and nationally.
- Map out and develop organizational marketing strategies, build internal relationships, contribute to overall business strategies, maintain and strengthen the organization’s reputation, as well as maintain market share and growth.
- Convert the organization's strategic vision and priorities into comprehensive marketing programs that influence key clinical, academic and research constituents.
- Provide direction and creativity in determining appropriate strategies, distribution channels, marketing and communications tactics, and budget to achieve plan goals.
- Ideal candidates will bring the ability to mentor, support, and build a strong team in a fast-paced environment.
- Must bring 10+ years’ marketing experience in a healthcare setting including 7+ years’ leadership experience. Patient acquisition focus is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or a related field required; Master’s degree preferred.
- Established in 1904, Fox Chase was one of the first cancer hospitals in the United States, and is a founding member of the National Comprehensive Cancer Network (NCCN). As an NCI-designated Comprehensive Cancer Center, we’ve won two Nobel Prizes, developed the hepatitis B vaccine – preventing millions of cancer deaths around the world – and discovered the first genetic link to cancer, which today is changing the future of cancer prevention, treatment, and survivorship.
- Fox Chase is a proud member of the Temple University Health System. Temple Health employs more than 1,000 doctors and for over 125 years has provided indispensable health services for our local neighborhoods, the region and beyond. Temple Health also includes the Lewis Katz School of Medicine at Temple University.
- Fox Chase physicians and researchers frequently set new guidelines for breakthrough medicine and comprehensive care. We are a powerhouse for innovative research, with hundreds of clinical trials and basic research studies occurring at any one time. We provide a full spectrum of care for each cancer, including expertise in surgical oncology, medical oncology, radiation oncology, genetic counseling, cancer screening, and a broad array of supportive care programs.
- The Fox Chase-Temple Bone Marrow Transplant Program has been recognized for better than expected outcomes, the only adult center in the tristate area and one of 17 nationally to achieve this distinction.
- The Nursing Department at Fox Chase Cancer has held Magnet® designation for nursing excellence from the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) since 2000, when it became the first hospital in Pennsylvania to earn it. This is the fifth consecutive designation for Fox Chase. Less than 10 percent of hospitals nationwide have attained this designation.
- Apart from the main campus in Burholme park in Northeast Philadelphia, Fox Chase has satellite locations in both Montgomery and Bucks counties, which allows residents of those areas to receive cutting-edge cancer care from Fox Chase specialists in a community setting.
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania’s largest city, is home to a number of historical sites such as Independence National Historic Park, Independence Hall, and the Liberty Bell, all related to the founding of the United States.
- The city is full of museums, music, and an abundance of food options; not to mention, a storied professional sports scene that includes the 76ers, the Phillies, the Eagles, and the Flyers.