Serve on the Senior Leadership Team at Phoenix Children’s Hospital, A Top Rated Location for Both Delivery of Pediatric Care and to Work in Healthcare!
- The VP of Behavioral Health Services will lead the successful delivery of inpatient and outpatient behavioral and mental health initiatives for Phoenix Children’s Hospital, including oversight for operational, strategic, and financial outcomes.
- Reporting to the Physician in Chief/Chief Operating Officer–Phoenix Children’s Medical Group, the Vice President will work in close partnership with hospital and ambulatory leadership to drive innovative, high-quality services for all patients and families across the behavioral health care continuum.
- Additional responsibility areas include capital planning, new program development, and employee recruitment, retention, and education.
- Must bring significant management experience, including 5+ years in group practice management with an emphasis in behavioral or mental health, reimbursement, or academic medicine in a multi-specialty physician practice.
- A clinical background or leadership of a clinical program, as well as experience working with pediatric populations, is preferred.
- Master’s degree preferred.
- As one of the largest children’s hospitals in the country, Phoenix Children’s Hospital delivers care across more than 75 pediatric specialties and is recognized as a Gold status leader in ECMO.
- Phoenix Children’s Hospital is Arizona’s only nationally recognized pediatric hospital by U.S. News & World Report; 2018-2019 marked the hospital’s eighth year earning this prestigious ranking.
- Phoenix Children’s Hospital was also cited as a top-50 pediatric facility in all 10 medical specialties for the 2019-2020 list.
- In 2018, Phoenix Children’s was named among the “150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare” for the fifth consecutive year.
- Phoenix Children’s was named Business of the Year and Exceptional Innovator by the Greater Phoenix Chamber in 2018.
- Phoenix Children's Hospital partnered with Dignity Health Mercy Gilbert Medical Center to construct a state-of-the-art Women’s and Children’s Pavillion, set to open in Spring 2021, adding a 60-bed Level III NICU, a 24-bed pediatric ER, six peds ORs, and 24 more general pediatric beds.
- Phoenix, Arizona’s lovely capital city, boasts a warm climate, a bevy of cultural and historical attractions and breathtaking scenery.
- Truly an adventurer’s paradise, the area provides trails for hikers, bikers, and equestrians, along with mountains, skiing, and lakes.
- Enjoy one of Arizona’s four professional sports teams or year-round golf at one of the hundreds of area courses.
- Phoenix offers an average high temperature of 85 degrees more than 325 days of sunshine per year.