Work with one of the nation’s premier pediatric facilities as the Director of Respiratory Therapy at Phoenix Children’s Hospital in Arizona
- The Director of Respiratory Therapy will oversee respiratory care services across multiple Phoenix Children’s Hospital sites and implement strategies to drive the department forward.
- Focus on building rapport with staff, eliminating silos across teams, assessing department needs and identifying opportunities for growth & efficiency.
- The Director should serve as an expert resource for trends and technological advances in Respiratory Therapy, ensuring the organization is competitive in providing high quality patient care.
- Minimum three years at the Director level overseeing Respiratory Therapy services.
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s preferred.
- Pediatric background preferred.
- As one of the largest children’s hospitals in the country, Phoenix Children’s Hospital delivers care across more than 75 pediatric specialties and is recognized as a Gold status leader in ECMO.
- Phoenix Children’s Hospital is Arizona’s only nationally recognized pediatric hospital by U.S. News & World Report; 2018-2019 marked the hospital’s eighth year earning this prestigious ranking.
- Phoenix Children’s Hospital was also cited as a top-50 pediatric facility in all 10 medical specialties for the 2019-2020 list.
- In 2018, Phoenix Children’s was named among the “150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare” for the fifth consecutive year.
- Phoenix Children’s was named Business of the Year and Exceptional Innovator by the Greater Phoenix Chamber in 2018.
- Phoenix Children's Hospital partnered with Dignity Health Mercy Gilbert Medical Center to construct a state-of-the-art Women’s and Children’s Pavillion, set to open in Spring 2021, adding a 60-bed Level III NICU, a 24-bed pediatric ER, six peds ORs, and 24 more general pediatric beds.
- Phoenix, Arizona’s lovely capital city, boasts a warm climate, a bevy of cultural and historical attractions and breathtaking scenery.
- Truly an adventurer’s paradise, the area provides trails for hikers, bikers, and equestrians, along with mountains, skiing, and lakes.
- Enjoy one of Arizona’s four professional sports teams or year-round golf at one of the hundreds of area courses.
- Phoenix offers an average high temperature of 85 degrees more than 325 days of sunshine per year.