Interim Director of Nursing Needed at 150-Bed Skilled Nursing Facility!
- Seeking Interim Director of Nursing to lead clinical operations, oversee approximately 70 FTEs, and maintain high levels of patient care at a 150-bed skilled nursing facility.
- Must bring nursing leadership experience in a skilled nursing setting and an understanding of regulatory requirements.
- Active Pennsylvania RN license required.
- Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, is a cultural and entertainment destination featuring an incredible landscape, professional sports, a thriving nightlife, and a wealth of fine art and architecture.
- Hospitality from locals is one reason Pittsburgh was named one of the “10 Best Places to Live” in a survey of millennials by Livability.com. The city also remains one of the “Best Places to Retire,” as well as a safe, affordable, culturally rich place to raise a family.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!