Seeking a visionary Emergency Services Director to help Build and Develop a Brand-New Emergency Department!
- The Program Director will be responsible for leading operations integration with various departments within the hospital, ensuring all facility operational metrics benchmarks are met, and collaborating with senior leadership to coordinate and integrate provider actions.
- Provide oversight for center-level growth and volume as well as contribute to the planning of regulatory and accreditation preparedness.
- Seeking a motivational, visionary leader to conduct the performance management, coaching, recruitment, and training of facility staff.
- The collaborative leader will demonstrate a strong visionary mindset, display excellent patient care and service, as well as bring energy and focus as it pertains to the execution of daily tasks within the organization.
- Ideal candidates will bring significant ED experience and an understanding of finance and budget in a multi-site facility setting.
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred.
- Must bring 2+years of experience in healthcare in addition to 3+ years of progressive management experience.
- Northwest Medical Center - Bentonville, accredited by The Joint Commission, is a 128-bed acute care facility offering cardiac care, including open-heart surgery and cardiac catheterization.
- The women's center features maternity care suites with home-like comfort in The Family Birth Place, and they were first in the state of Arkansas to introduce the newest low intervention birthing options, including a suite with a Murphy bed and birthing tub as well as nitrous oxide as a pain relief option.
- The Orthopedic and Spine Center - focusing on joint, muscle and bone injuries - has earned national accreditation from The Joint Commission for advanced total joint hip and knee surgery as well as spine surgery, the first in Arkansas to do so.
- The emergency department holds Chest Pain Center accreditation and is recognized by the Arkansas Department of Health as an Arkansas Stroke Ready Hospital.
- Northwest Medical Center – Bentonville has a rich history of service to the community, dating back to 1942. It was through the visions of Andrew Jackson Bates, his wife Ellen and the community leaders of Bentonville that Bates Memorial Hospital became a reality in 1942. The 12-bed hospital at 302 S Main was the first hospital in Benton County and the second in Northwest Arkansas.
- From stunning public art throughout the city and along the trails, to world-class museums like Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art and the Momentary, a brand new contemporary art space in the 8th street market district, Bentonville's art scene has become a must-do experience for 2021.
- Bentonville is home to 16 beautiful parks. Their most popular parks include Orchard Park, which is where The 4th of July Fireworks and Summer concerts are held and Lawrence Plaza which features First Friday Movies in the park and converts into a splash pad in the warmers months and into an Ice Rink during our winter season.
- The Wall Street Journal named Bentonville as one of its up and coming culinary scenes in 2014 and they were right on the mark. Seasonality speaks to their chefs, as menus adjust to the harvest changes. The Bentonville Farm-to-Table culture is a large influence of Bentonville's unique offerings.