Seeking a visionary leader to join Intuitive Health as their new Market President, to develop their Texas market!
- The Market President is responsible for operational oversight for all market facilities including micro hospitals, outpatient departments, independent emergency rooms, and urgent care centers throughout the Texas network for Intuitive Health.
- Responsible for providing strong P&L oversight and standing up new facilities including micro-hospitals and hybrid free standing emergency departments, while simultaneously driving operational excellence and strategy for the Texas market.
- The Market President will assume the lead role in regulatory and accreditation preparedness, and survey processes while overseeing all functional aspects of the facilities’ operations including Nursing, Lab, Radiology, Pharmacy, Respiratory, and Dietary services.
- This Market President will demonstrate experience within setting a clear vision of both short- and long-term goals while driving business, functions, and operations to maintain and achieve high-quality patient care.
- Will monitor and maintain a supportive structure for growth while ensuring compliance with established policies, procedures, and protocols as they pertain to patient services, collections, and customer service throughout the facilities.
- Seeking a passionate, entrepreneurial leader who will foster a culture of accountability and quality but will also be able to establish open and trusting relationships with staff members while displaying emotional intelligence, fairness, and respect.
- Ideal candidate will bring expertise in service line execution, as well as extensive knowledge as it pertains to the Micro-Hospital market and its operational infrastructure.
- Bachelor’s degree is required; Master’s degree and/or Degree in Nursing is preferred.
- With centers located nationwide, Intuitive Health provides their health system partners a vital bridge from fee for service to value-based care by improving inappropriate ER utilization in a way that benefits patients directly creating loyalty, repeat visits, and site-level profitability.
- Founded in 2008, Intuitive Health has become the Nation’s leading provider of high-quality outsourced Emergency and Urgent Care built on the foundation of Servant Leadership; a culture of influencing people to work toward goals for the common good with character that inspires confidence.
- Intuitive Health pioneered the concept of the retail-based combined ER and urgent care service. With over 10 years of profitable operations in multiple states. Intuitive Health has the expertise to serve your system and community in a clinically and financially sustainable way.
- From A to Z, Intuitive Health leads the implementation from concept to reality with a dedicated team of operational, regulatory, real estate, and clinical experts dedicated and experienced in combined ER and urgent care development.
- Dallas-Fort Worth, Texas, is a modern metropolis of North Texas and has no shortage of things to do and see; from Pritzker Prize-winning architecture to innovative dining and memorable entertainment, there’s a little something for everyone to enjoy.
- If culture is what you crave, Dallas has enough award-winning Broadway productions, art-house theatres, comedy clubs, orchestral experiences, and ballets to keep your interest peaked.
- Take an outdoor excursion to some great locations such as White Rock Lake, Klyde Warren Park, Katy Trail, or Dallas Arboretum.
- From The Sixth Floor Museum and Dealey Plaza to the West End and Southfork Ranch, the city offers an array of historical sites to visit, explore, and learn from.