Become Interim Emergency Department Director for Missouri Medical Center
- The Interim Director of Emergency Department will be responsible for a 32 bed Level III stroke unit with 65 FTE’s while reporting to the Chief Nursing Officer.
- Focusing on efficiencies and metrics to drive change management as well as working to meet patient experience expectations.
- Ideal candidate will bring LEAN/Six Sigma experience with at least five years of emergency room leadership.
- Situated in Southeast Missouri midway between St. Louis, Missouri, and Memphis, Tennessee, Poplar Bluff has so much to offer!
- Nestled among the Ozark foothills, spring-fed streams, a national forest, a peaceful lake and fertile farmland, Poplar Bluff serves as a regional hub for education, health care, business and light industry.
- Highlights of this town include award winning BBQ and the best pink lemonade in the region that you won’t want to miss!
- Visit the Downtown district where you can catch a show at the historic Rodgers Theatre or try a number of locally brewed beers at the Bronze Owl.
- Poplar Bluff is ideally situated near a number of outdoor attractions unmatched in their natural beauty.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.