Opportunity for Strategic Leader to Serve as Director, Supply Chain for Maryview Medical Center in Virginia
- The Director, Supply Chain will lead supply chain operations for Maryview Medical Center, which is part of the Bon Secours Mercy Health System.
- Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, managing vendors, leading hospital and department level process improvement initiatives, and achieving compliance with all regulatory and accreditation criteria.
- Reporting to the Executive Director, Supply Chain, this collaborative and highly visible leader will directly engage with physicians, key stakeholders, nursing staff, and ancillary departments to achieve contract compliance and end user satisfaction.
- The Director will oversee budgeting, cost savings, and forecasting for all purchased supplies and services across the organization.
- Must bring 5+ years of relevant supply chain experience in a healthcare setting, including two years in a management role. Seeking leader with a strong analytical and financial acumen.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Bon Secours Maryview Medical Center is part of Bon Secours Mercy Health, a newly merged Catholic health system that serves residents across Ohio, Kentucky, and the East Coast.
- Located in Portsmouth, Virginia, Bon Secours Maryview Medical Center is home to many of the region's leading health care services and attracts specialists from the best programs in the country.
- Facilities include the Bon Secours Heart and Vascular Institute, Bon Secours Neuroscience Institute, Bon Secours Orthopedic Institute, and Maryview Behavioral Medicine Center.
- Patients can expect leading-edge technology including high-quality imaging services, da Vinci robotic surgical technology, and advanced cardiac care that help patients transition from primary care to hospital care and rehabilitation.
- Located within the Hampton Roads metropolitan area, Portsmouth, Virginia, has approximately 95,000 residents and offers a historic, small-town atmosphere close to large-city amenities.
- Portsmouth has miles of waterfront land along the Elizabeth River and Chesapeake Bay, offering countless boating activities and historic sites like the Norfolk Naval Station.
- Popular destinations like Washington, D.C., and Raleigh, North Carolina, are both less than 150 miles away from Portsmouth.
- In Portsmouth’s historic Olde Towne downtown, you’ll find shops, restaurants, museums, a lively entertainment scene, and the Virginia Sports Hall of Fame.