Become the new System Vice President of Medical Imaging at the largest healthcare system in Rhode Island!
- The System Vice President of Medical Imaging will oversee the strategic vision, oversight, plan, organize, and direct all functions and activities related to diagnostic imaging, interventional radiology, inpatient andoutpatient imaging services as well as imaging related business ventures andpartners.
- This position works in collaboration with the Senior Vice President of Clinical Service Lines and Facilities Development.
- The Vice President must be able to identify innovative process changes for thefuture, lead a large team, and collaborate with Lifespan leadership, includingaffiliate Presidents to drive efficiencies, profit, and technological advancesin medical imaging.
- Be the system expert on imaging serviceswhich includes guiding initiatives that optimize ease of access, processimprovement, patient safety, and quality.
- Focus on promoting high quality standards with an emphasison patient and family centered care.
- Seeking a professional, strategic leader with excellent communication and listening skills who has the ability to be flexible within the role.
- Bachelors degree required; masters preferred.
- Minimum of five years of experience, with seven years in a leadership role with a clinical background in healthcare.
- Lifespan, Rhode Island's first and largest healthcare system, is a comprehensive, integrated, academic health system affiliated with The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University, Lifespan's partners include Rhode Island Hospital and its Hasbro Children's Hospital, The Miriam Hospital, Bradley Hospital, Newport Hospital, Gateway Healthcare, Lifespan Physician Group and Coastal Medical.
- A not-for-profit organization, Lifespan is overseen by a board of volunteer community leaders who are guided by its mission: Delivering health with care.
- As Rhode Island's largest private employer, their employees represent a broad spectrum of experience, occupations, and cultural backgrounds and are guided by shared values.
- Throughout Lifespan's network of nationally recognized hospitals, you'll find a commitment to community well-being and world-class nursing, allied health and corporate opportunities.
- Providence is the capital of Rhode Island and home to Brown University and the Rhode Island School of Design.
- The area is one of the nation’s hottest culinary destinations with more than 100 mouthwatering restaurant options.
- Enjoy local favorites like WaterFire Providence, a series of bonfires along the three rivers near downtown, or explore the waterways by gondola or kayak.
- During the holiday season, you can view holiday lights all around town, take photos with Santa, go ice skating, or experience The Hip Hop Nutcracker.