New Interim Clinical Manager Needed To Lead Large OR at Hospital in Rhode Island!
- Seeking experienced Interim Clinical Manager – Main OR to mentor new leaders within the department, support changing staffing structure and processes, and ensuring patient care standards are met.
- Will oversee daily operations for a department within a hospital that sees close to 100 surgical cases per day.
- Bachelor’s in Nursing Required
- Active Rhode Island RN license required
- Providence is the capital of Rhode Island and home to Brown University and the Rhode Island School of Design.
- The area is one of the nation’s hottest culinary destinations with more than 100 mouthwatering restaurant options.
- Enjoy local favorites like WaterFire Providence, a series of bonfires along the three rivers near downtown, or explore the waterways by gondola or kayak.
- During the holiday season, you can view holiday lights all around town, take photos with Santa, go ice skating, or experience The Hip Hop Nutcracker.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!