Seeking a motivational leader as the new Area Manager in city ranked as #1 place to live in NC!
- Reporting to the Vice President, Offsite Operations, the Area Manager will have the ability to motivate and manage a leadership team providing excellent day-to-day services to support the operations of multiple healthcare sterile processing departments both on and off site as well as ensures they delivery of the overall target and business plan.
- Strong ability to identify opportunities to provide additional services by building and maintaining customer relations and ensuring the satisfaction of customer deliverables
- Builds a team with the necessary knowledge and skill to meet and keep ahead of the customer needs and demands.
- Motivational leader that has the ability to build and maintain positive employee engagement while instilling a culture of safety and retention.
- Demonstrates understanding of the Instrument Processing Division’s processes and the ability to manage, train and implement in multiple sites and the ORC (Offsite Reprocessing Center) focusing on continuous improvement.
- Develops, and enforces the implementation of policies, new processes, procedures, product conversions, new services, and programs in conjunction with the contract to improve customer service.
- Ensures proper operational processes are followed by all members of the team.
- Raleigh is the capital of North Carolina and one of the fastest-growing cities in the country.
- Best known for its world-class museums, best of Broadway shows and live concerts, capital area historic sites, and professional sporting events, Raleigh offers a variety of entertainment in one scenic setting.
- Raleigh is known as the “City of Oaks” or its many oak trees, which line the streets in the heart of the city.
- Named by Southern Living as one of the “Top 10 Tastiest Towns in the South,” the city is home to award-winning chefs, farmers’ markets, and an endless selection of restaurants.