South Dakota hospital seeking Interim Director of Nursing for Multi-Specialty Physician Practice
- The Interim Director of Nursing for Ambulatory is responsible for 160 FTE’s including two managers, two supervisors, and one manager at the residency clinic.
- The DON will oversee retaining staff and increasing the relationship with the Residency Program to ensure students stay within the hospital.
- Assess departments on be sure everything is running efficiently.
- Seeking an experienced leaders with experience working closely with physicians. Substantial background in performing assessments on Multi-Specialty physician practices.
- Must have prior experience as DON in physician practice setting.
- BSN required, MSN preferred.
- Rapid City, South Dakota is known as a gateway to Mount Rushmore where you can see the iconic sculpture of four previous U.S. presidents.
- Enjoy local favorites like hiking, hunting, campgrounds and a number of retail and entertainment options.
- It is the second most populous city in South Dakota, featuring the nearby Black Hills mountain range and home to several military bases.
- Rapid City maintains international connections with three sister cities across the globe: Apolda in Germany, Nikko in Japan and Guangxi in China.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.